Friday 15 April 2016

Week 14 - Submission

Semester 2 has come to an end. And as for our last submission, we have to choose a design that we have done for illustration class and draw it as a technical flat for submission. I have chosen this edgy wear collection and it is something that s very straight forward and simple to draw.


In order for me to draw this technical flat, i've used the pen tool to help me draw all the shapes of the garment. It is very easy to use the pen tool as my design are mostly straight lines and from there i can adjust to make the curve by using the convert anchor point tool. 

I also used two different colour to indicate the front and the back. The purple will be the front view and the green will be the back view. 

It took me like at least 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the whole technical flat.
Overall, the only difficulty that i faced was to adjust to make a nice curve and i have to try it a few times before i could finally get the right one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment