Sunday 17 January 2016

Week 1 - Introduction to Computerised Technical Drawing

I am not really an IT person, meaning i am really not good at all those computer stuff. To me, i would rather draw than to use computer to do my work. But having computer lesson as one of the module is one of the advantages for me to learn and understand how does computer arts really works.

For the first lesson of computerised technical drawing, the lecturer introduced us to 2 different softwares which the Photoshop and Illustration. This are probably the most important software for us as a fashion student. We will be using these 2 software all the time to complete our works. 

The lecturer also introduced us to the mood board and why is it important for us. And also he guide us the steps on how to start off doing mood board.

I really look forward to the next lesson where we will learn on how to use photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment